General Tri-Blend Care:
Increase the life of the 50/25/25 or 50/38/12 Fabric:
- Don’t dry fully, hang to complete the drying
- Use cold water for washing
- Dry on low setting
Save the Ink and Logo:
- Avoid washing with towels and other rougher fabrics, to avoid damaging the print
- A hot dryer is ink’s enemy, so only dry on low and consider removing before fully dry
- It’s ok to iron on low, but avoid any printed areas
- Turn the shirt inside-out before washing and drying to protect the print from fading
- Avoid bleach
Keeping Your Tri-Blend Shirts Incredible:
We know you chose soft shirts because you love them and want them to last, so here are some helpful tips for removing the common pesky stain…
Be Quick: the sooner you address the stain, the better.
Don’t Rub, Blot: Rubbing can spread the stain.
Avoid Heat: it can set the stain, making it difficult to remove.
Coffee: If the stain is fresh, liberally apply club soda and blot until removed. If the stain is set, pour warm water on the stain and apply a few drops of laundry detergent to help remove the stain..rinse thoroughly.